Fit Mama Business Spotlight
Dr. Christina Brennan, MD and Michelle Barnas, ARNP are providers at the Towne Centre for Dermatology and the Facial Rejuvenation Centre. Together they offer a full range of dermatologic care including, but not limited to:
- skin cancer screenings and treatments
- mole checks
- acne treatment
- eczema and psoriasis treatment
- cosmetic dermatology
Michelle Barnas is a wonderful new addition to the practice with many years of experience in cosmetics including botox, fillers and lasers. Both providers are taking new patient appointments and are proud to take care of the St. Augustine community.
Cosmetic procedures that Michelle offers include:
Botox to relax and smooth out unwanted facial wrinkles on the forehead, between the eyebrows, and crow’s feet
- Fillers like Juvderm to smooth out wrinkles on your face (smile lines), enhance your lips, and restore volume loss
- Kybella: injections to get rid of fat in your neck or “double chin” permanently
- IPL/Photorejuvenation: Non-invasive treatment to help improve skin pigment (decrease redness and brown spots), skin tone and skin texture
- Laser treatments to improve skin pigment, finer and deeper wrinkles, scars and also stimulate new collagen and elastin production.
With the amount of sun we are exposed to in Florida, it is important to be proactive in taking care of our skin. Yearly check ups with Dr. Brennan and Michelle Barnas can help to keep your skin looking youthful and healthy.
Schedule your appointment by calling the office at 904-824-4005
~ Be good to your skin. You’ll wear it every day for the rest of your life – Renée Rouleau